how is white distilled vinegar made?
- Corn is distilled into corn alcohol
- To make vinegar, corn alcohol is combined with water and nutrients
- That combination is then fermented into white distilled vinegar
- Fermentation is a process in which the nutrients change the natural corn alcohol into vinegar under controlled conditions
- The fermentation process is complete when the remaining alcohol has been depleted from the product
- Before bottling, the vinegar goes through a multi-step filtering process including ultra filtration to ensure purity and clarity of the finished product
- No preservatives, no additives, all natural