Berry Balsamic Ice CreamFresh strawberries, vanilla ice cream, and a drizzle of aged balsamic vinegar. There’s so much to love about this sweet & savory summer treat!
Yields: 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Rest Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 5-7 strawberries, quartered
- ½ tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp aged balsamic vinegar
- 4 tarragon sprigs
- 2 cups vanilla ice-cream
1. In a bowl, mix lemon juice and sugar. Whisk until sugar is dissolved.
2. Pour strawberries into bowl and mix.
3. Add lemon zest and drizzle balsamic vinegar. Let stand for 30 minutes.
4. Serve atop vanilla ice-cream and garnish with fresh tarragon sprigs.