Black Bean Feta DipThis easy dip is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Black Bean Feta Dip
What You’ll Need:
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoe peg corn drained
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 5 green onions, chopped
- Whisk vinegar, sugar, and olive oil together in a bowl.
- Mix black beans, corn, feta cheese, and green onions together in a separate bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over black bean mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate dip for at least 1 hour before serving.
For optimal flavor, make this recipe the day before serving. If time is of the essence, at least refrigerate for one hour.
Download the Black Bean Feta Recipe card.