Cider Roasted VeggiesPep up your Thanksgiving veggies with a splash of apple cider vinegar!
Cider Roasted Vegetables
Total Time: 1 hour
Yields: 4 servings
What you will need:
• 1/2 bunch beets
• 1/2 pound parsnip
• 1/2 pound carrots
• 11/2 tbsp brown sugar
• 11/2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Line baking
pan with tin foil or olive oil.
2. Cut up all vegetables and place on tray.
3. In medium bowl, whisk together brown
sugar, oil and vinegar. Pour over veggies,
toss well to coat.
4. Cook until tender, stirring halfway.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.