Clean Your Coffee Pot with VinegarYour coffee maker is dirtier than you think. Give it a deep clean with vinegar!
Clean Your Coffee Pot with Vinegar
YOU WILL NEED:
• Coffee Maker
• White Distilled Vinegar
• New Filters
1. Insert new paper filter in coffee maker (if applicable).
2. Pour in one part white distilled vinegar, two parts water into water reservoir.
3. Begin brewing cycle.
4. Shut off the machine HALFWAY through cycle and allow the vinegar solution to sit for 15 minutes.
5. Turn machine on again, let brew, then dump dirty water.
6. Insert new filter, and brew two more pots of clean water.
**Repeat brewing clean water as necessary**