Grilled Gorn & Peach SalsaScoop up a taste of summer with this fresh recipe!
Grilled Corn & Peach Salsa
Total Time: 40 minutes Yields: 8 servings
YOU WILL NEED:
• 4 cobs corn, husks removed
• 1 tbsp. olive, oil
• 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
• 1 tsp. ground cumin
• 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
• 1/8 tsp. sea salt and ground pepper
• 3 peaches, pitted and chopped
• ½ cup lightly packed cilantro
DIRECTIONS FOR BALSAMIC GLAZE:
Place olive oil on a grill pan over medium-high heat. Lightly brush corn with olive oil. Grill corn for, rotating occasionally for 15-20 min or until browned on all sides. Let cool.
In a medium bowl, whisk together 1 tbsp. oil, vinegar, cumin, pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Add in peaches, cilantro, and corn (off the cobb.)