Balsamic Slow Cooker ChickenStay cozy (and healthy) with this simple weeknight dinner!
Healthy Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
Total Time: 4.5 hours with prep
Yields: 6 servings
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• 1 tbls olive oil
• 3 garlic cloves minced
• 2 lbs of skinless, boneless chicken • salt and pepper (to taste)
• 1/3 cup Balsamic Vinegar
• 1 onion
• 1 red bell pepper
• 1 green bell pepper
• 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Grease sides of crockpot with olive oil. Sprinkle minced garlic over olive oil.
2. Add chicken in one layer to the crockpot. Pour vinegar over chicken. Top chicken with veggies and sprinkle with seasoning.
3. Cover, and cook on high for 3-4 hours (OR low for 5-6 hours). Remove chicken, shred and mix back in with the veggies.
4. Serve atop rice or alone – Bon Appetite!