Holiday Sugar CookiesWelcome Santa with festive, homemade sugar cookies!
Holiday Sugar Cookies
Total Time: 1 1⁄2 hours
Yields: 20 cookies (1 cooke per serving)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 1⁄2 cups flour
• 1 tbsp. white distilled vinegar • 1⁄2 tsp. baking soda
• homemade or store bought icing
1. In a bowl, hand mix melted butter and sugar. Add flour, white distilled vinegar and baking soda. Mix together.
2. Chill dough 1 hour. Preheat oven to 375o F.
3. Remove dough from the refrigerator, and roll out on top of a cutting board covered with flour. Make dough into desired shape. Bake 8-11 minutes.
Decorate and Enjoy!