Marbled Egg DyeingFill your basket with the best eggs at Easter!
MARBLED EGG DYEING
Total Time: 1 hour
YOU WILL NEED:
• White hard-boiled eggs
• White distilled vinegar
• Food coloring
1. Hard boil eggs over med-high heat for 10-12 minutes.
2. Let eggs cool and set aside.
3. To 1 cup of water, add 2 teaspoons of White Distilled Vinegar and 20 drops of food coloring.
4. Pour 1 tablespoon of melted margarine over each dye mixture.
5. Dunk eggs into desired color and let sit for a few minutes.
6. Remove eggs and wipe off excess margarine.
7. Dunk into a second color if desired, and repeat step
8. Let eggs dry.
Happy Egg Dyeing! Click here to download the instructions!