Orange Basil CleanerMake this simple cleaner with items you probably have in your kitchen!
Orange Basil Cleaner
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 days
Yields: 1 mason jar of cleaner
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Oranges or lemons (peels)
- White Distilled Vinegar
- Fresh Basil
- Peel 4 oranges (or lemons) and place the peels in a mason jar.
- Add 4-5 sprigs of fresh basil in the jar.
- Fill jar with white distilled vinegar.
- Let mixture sit for minimum 10 days.
- Transfer to spray bottle.
- Clean as desired!