Pulled Pork FajitasSuch a simple, tasty way to liven up your leftovers!
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
Yields: 4 servings
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne (ground red) pepper
- About 2 pounds leftover pulled pork
- 8 flour tortillas
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Avocado wedges
- Chopped tomatoes
Chopped red onion
- Combine the vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and cayenne pepper in a medium saucepan. Heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir the pork into the sauce, cover, and heat through, stirring occasionally.
- In a large, dry skillet over medium-high heat, toast the tortillas one at a time until crisp and slightly charred around the edges, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- To serve, spoon some pork into the center of a tortilla. Top with cilantro, avocado, tomato, and onion. Roll.