Roasted Brussels Sprouts with BaconFor a healthy snack that doubles as an out-of-this-world Thanksgiving side, try this easy recipe!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4-6 servings
YOU WILL NEED:
• 2 lb brussels sprouts, chopped/halved
• 1 Tbsp. honey
• 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
• 1 Tbsp. olive oil
• 4-5 slices bacon, chopped
• 2 tsp minced garlic
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil. Spray foil lightly with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, mix together honey and 1 Tbsp. vinegar. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix together oil, garlic, and remaining 2 Tbsp. vinegar. Toss with brussels sprouts and bacon. Spread mixture evenly out on baking sheet.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until tender.
5. Remove from oven and mix with honey/vinegar mixture before serving.