Spring Salad with Raspberry VinaigretteEat lighter with full flavor! Such a great summer salad.
Spring Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Total Time: 15 minutes Yields: 6 servings
• 1 pound mixed greens
• ½ cup dried cranberries
• 1 cup walnut pieces
• 1-2 cans mandarin oranges, drained
• 1½ cups grape tomatoes, halved
• 1½ cups crumbled feta cheese
• 1 cup fresh raspberries
• ½ cup apple cider vinegar
• ½ cup balsamic vinegar
• 2 tsp. sugar
• 1½ tbsp. Dijon mustard
• ¼ cup olive oil
1. For the salad: place the greens into a large serving bowl. Mix in the cranberries, walnuts, mandarin oranges, grape tomatoes and feta.
2. For the vinaigrette: combine the raspberries, apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, sugar, and mustard in a blender and pulse until smooth. Slowly add in oil until combined.
3. Toss the salad in vinaigrette before serving, or provide vinaigrette on the side.
Fresh, yummy and easy salad for Spring!