Strawberry Balsamic MargaritaCelebrate Cinco with a refreshing, tangy specialty drink!
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 5 servings
YOU WILL NEED:
• 2 pints fresh strawberries, hulled
• About 5 tablespoons sugar
• 12 ounces tequila
• 1/3 cup orange juice
• 3 tablespoons margarita mix
• 3-5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 1-2 cups of ice
1. Pour ice into the blender. Add strawberries, sugar, tequila, margarita mix, and orange juice. Blend, then add in more ice (as needed) and balsamic vinegar. Blend again until smooth.
2. Dip tops of margarita glasses in water and then roll in crushed salt or sugar. Pour mixture into rimmed glasses and serve.
Happy sipping! Click here to download this recipe.