Sweet & Sour Chicken WingsHunker down for the game without breaking a sweat with this wings recipe!
Sweet & Sour Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 10 minutes + marinating time
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 6 servings
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• 2 pounds of chicken wings (wing tips removed)
• Sesame seeds for garnish
• 2 tbsp soy sauce
• 2 tbsp distilled white vinegar
• 2 tbsp honey
• 1⁄4 tsp ground ginger
• 1⁄4 tsp minced garlic
• 1/3 cup soy sauce
• 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
• 1/3 cup honey
• 1⁄2 tsp ground ginger
• 1⁄2 tsp minced garlic
1. In a small bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients. Place chicken in plastic bag, pour marinade over chicken, seal and gently toss. Place bag in the fridge and allow to marinade for at least 3hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Lay chicken wings onto a baking sheet, cover in more marinade and let bake for 30 minutes.
3. While chicken is cooking, combine sweet & sour sauce ingredients. In a small pan, over medium heat, cook the sauce until it’s thickened and reduced to about half (about 5-10 minutes).
4. Once wings are cooked, drizzle more marinade on top and serve with a side of sweet & sour sauce!
Touchdown! Click here to download the recipe!